When it comes to wearing attires to look like well-known characters from some works of fiction that is, dressing up in cosplay costumes, superhuman characters are among the most favoured ones. And when it comes to superheroes, Marvel creations top the list for most people. Therefore a Superman or Captain America costume are generally preferred over their counterparts.
Which are the best ones from Marvel?
- Spiderman – This Marvel comic character with his red and blue attire is one of the most famous superheroes. He has been portrayed not only in comics but also in animation series and films. We find both children and adults wearing cosplay costumes of this character on various occasions. When the costume is made well, no part of the face should be seen, however, that would not create a problem regarding vision and breathing.
- Superman – This character is one of the few ones who use a cape. The red and blue theme is quite similar to Spiderman. Unlike many superheroes, his face is very clearly visible to everyone. Besides his cape, he is also very clearly identifiable by the ‘S’ logo on his chest. A Superman costume has made appearances multiple times in advertisements both on television and hoardings worldwide.
- Captain America – This Marvel character is a mighty hero and is the leader of the Avengers. He is untiring in his protection of liberty. A Captain America costume includes a jacket, trousers, shoe guards, helmet and a shield. The shield is generally to be bought separately. The shield is something that he carries always and it has become symbolic of strength.
- Iron Man – This incredible Marvel superhero could be another of your choices. With a red coloured costume, gloves and helmet, this superhero costume would definitely be spectacular and unique. Dashing in its own terms, this costume is definitely one of the most appealing ones. With this on, you are bound to feel like a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe- an experience that you would not want to miss for sure!
- Black Widow – As a result of the latest films starring the female Marvel character Black Widow, this character would be a very tempting choice for costumes. She trained to be an assassin and a spy before she joined Avengers and therefore her suit is also about free movement and camouflaging with the surroundings. The black suit is accompanied with a red wig and leather gloves.
- Black Panther – This character belonging to the nation of Wakanda in Africa joins the Avengers after unsuccessfully trying to neutralize the Fantastic Four to check if he has become ready to fight his enemy Klaw. The costume of this Marvel character includes a black jumpsuit generally made of polyester, Rompers, mask, gloves and foot guards. This would definitely grab some attention if worn in some superhero themed gathering.
There are many other superhuman characters, besides the ones mentioned above, created by Marvel whose costumes are available online. You can choose from the whole lot according to your favourites, size, budget and gender.